Thursday, January 3, 2013

Different Ways, One Purpose

I'm listening to my friend's soundcloud and it's REAAAALLLLYYYY COOOLLLL! But in this post I won't discuss about its content.

Suddenly, I think that every person has their own way to enjoy their life. Not every people feel comfortable when they must interact with this world. Having a cup of coffee or tea and a slice of cake while talking stupid things could be an activity on which you can spend time. Generally, people really love it - including me - but sometimes half of my soul say, "Ugh, that's disturbing me. They're so talkative." and I go soon to the place where's very quiet. I don't know I have two personality or not - I hope I don't - but I need "me time" occasionally. What kind of personality is this? For the sake of Neptune, I only have one personality.

Finally, as I've said, every person has their own way to enjoy their life and those different ways go for one purpose, happiness.