Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Shadow

At coffee shop. It's 6 o'clock and still raining heavily outside. I'm sitting on the corner, alone. A cup of hot vanilla latte and a slice of red velvet are being my friends now. As the time flies, I have been sitting here almost an hour and I'm just watching at people who come either with their friends or family or maybe her boyfriend or his girlfriend. On the next table, a long-blonde-hair girl is playing with her unicorn doll and her brother is busy with his chocolate pancake. At table number five, there's a couple who are cuddling each other while waiting the waitress brings their orders. Suddenly, my iPhone turns on and there are some notifications come up at the same time. I take a look for awhile and reply it all.

As I'm too busy to stare at those creatures and reply notifications, my vanilla latte is getting cold. I'm sipping my drink, cutting my cake up into small chunks. Let's taste it. Hem..... I think this cake is pretty good with its moist red cake and sweet cream cheese on top. Don't worry, I almost always do this, two activities concurrently.

By the way, I'm still sitting here while everyone starts leaving this shop. I'm still waiting. What are you waiting for? I'm waiting for................... Him. This post is over as he comes in, I finish this last sentence and turn off my laptop.